Hey, I'm writing some songs. Here's the lyrics for Hollow. It's a little depressing in the beginning, but I like it. :)
HOLLOW
If all I feel is heartache
Do I have a heart?
Have I felt your love or hate?
I want my head on your shoulder
I want your arm around me
But right now I don't feel your warmth
Can I feel you at all? Or am I hollow?
~CHORUS~
If I stick a knife in my heart
My heart wouldn't break
Because without you
I don't have one
Because without you
I'm hollow
Can I have a piece of your heart?
If not all of it
I'll give you mine
You put my head on your shoulder
And you put your arm around me
And you kiss my lips
I can feel your warmth now
All I needed was a kiss
~CHORUS~
But you're here now
and now I have a heart
And now it's full
I know you love me
And now you know
That I love you
Whoa x8
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Crimony, child, you're entirely too young to write lyrics this intensely depressing!
Time to turn off the goth music, me thinks, and go outside and play on the swings...
Post a Comment