
One of the most AWESOME bands right now... My Chemical Romance!!! I looked Gerard and Mikey Way, and they're half Italian and half Scottish like me!!!! How awesome is that? It'd be weird, (but cool) if we were related. :)
Just a place to do whatever. Just no language... or ELSE!!! Well, I can't really do much cause this is the internet. I can make you feel really bad... never mind. Just be clean please.
3 comments:
I LUV GERARD WAY!!! BTW the music is from my slideshow. If you go to jaz's blog you can find out how to get a playlist on your blog. Her blog address is jazny14.blogspot.com/ The youtube videos I did through youtube. You can sign up and while you watch videos below it their should be a post sign. So, then you write which blog address and get to post it.
awesome thanks!! i luv your blogs.
uhh, how do u get a slideshow? im dumb. i looked but couldn't find out how to do it. :(
Post a Comment